Subject: RE: GLC- TE || 25 qty - Infinity
From: "Mitesh Modh" <[email-masked]>
To: "'Madhuri Manatara'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "'Trupti Tawde'" <[email-masked]>
Cc: "'Venkat Rajan'" <[email-masked]>, "'Deepthi Gowda'" <[email-masked]>, "'Avinash CS'" <[email-masked]>, "'Akshay M Gummaraju'" <[email-masked]>, "'CS Operations'" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 1 Apr 2024 18:10:37 +0530

Okay, please process

Thanks & Regards

 

Mitesh Modh

11, Amrakunj Appartment,
Bh. Hanuman Temple, 
Nehrunagar, Ahmedabad - 380 015.
Mobile: +91 9004712031

We deal in ..

Networking : CISCO | HP ARUBA | NETGEAR | D LINK | SYROTECH
Passive Solutions : SYROTECH | LEGRAND | MOLEX
AV Solution : CISCO | POLYCOM | CLEAR ONE | HARMAN | BARCO
Security Solutions : CISCO | CHECKPOINT | FORTINET | WATCHGUARD

From: Madhuri Manatara [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: 01 April 2024 18:09
To: [email-masked]; [email-masked]; Trupti Tawde
Cc: Venkat Rajan; Deepthi Gowda; Avinash CS; Akshay M Gummaraju; CS
Operations
Subject: GLC- TE || 25 qty - Infinity 

Dear Mitesh Sir,

Greetings from team connectivity solution !!

AS discussed, team will share with invoice for required 25 qty SFP.

Unit Price - 3500 + GST 

Total Price - 87500 + GST 

Request you to help us with your email confirmation to proceed with invoice.

 <mailto:[email-masked]> @Trupti Tawde,

Kindly note billing & shipping address :

11, Amrakunj Appartment,

Bh. Hanuman Temple, 

Nehrunagar, Ahmedabad - 380 015.

Hardik Shah 

Mobile: +91 9825989326

 

Best Regards,

Madhuri Manatara

Senior Account Manager 

 

Mobile:  <tel:+918452070482> +91 8452070482

E-mail:  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

Webex Room:  <https://connectivitysolutions.webex.com/meet/madhuri>
https://connectivitysolutions.webex.com/meet/madhuri

Website:  <http://www.cosol.in/> www.cosol.in

Bangalore | Mumbai | Pune | Chennai | Kolkata| Delhi | Ahmedabad | Singapore
| UK

My email domain has changed from @ <http://connectivitysolutions.in/>
connectivitysolutions.in to @ <http://cosol.in/> cosol.in kindly update your
address book accordingly. 

 

   <https://www.linkedin.com/company/connectivity-it-solutions>