Subject: Re: Supply of 12U Rack to 4 Branches
From: "Lavanya G" <[email-masked]>
To: ALOK B <[email-masked]>, "Varun kumar G" <[email-masked]>
Cc: KIRAN Vvittal <[email-masked]>, ABHISHEK C <[email-masked]>, Deepthi Gowda <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 17 Dec 2025 05:52:26 +0000

++ Varun

Dear Sir,

Thanks for the requirement. Will share the update soon.

Hi Varun,

Please do the needul

Best Regards,

Lavanya G

9972715907

E-mail: [email-masked]

Webex Room:https://connectivitysolutions.webex.com/meet/lavanya

Website: www.cosol.in<http://www.cosol.in/>

Bangalore | Mumbai | Pune | Chennai | Kolkata| Delhi | Ahmedabad | Singapore | UK

________________________________
From: ALOK B <[email-masked]>
Sent: Wednesday, December 17, 2025 11:04 AM
To: Lavanya G <[email-masked]>; Deepthi Gowda <[email-masked]>
Cc: KIRAN Vvittal <[email-masked]>; ABHISHEK C <[email-masked]>
Subject: Reg: Supply of 12U Rack to 4 Branches

Dear Sir,

Kindly make arrangements to supply 12U rack to below branches;

1.

KARNATAKA BANK LTD

Belagavi-Malamaruthi Extension branch

Plot No. 2374, Ground Floor,Shivabasava Residency,Near Brahmakumaris,

Meditation Centre, Mahantesh Nagar Main Road, Malamaruthi Extension, Belagavi

KARNATAKA - 590016

Phone No- 9449595423 (BM),9449031456 (ABM)

2.

KARNATAKA BANK LTD

Babruwada branch

P.S.PRABHU BUILDING, BANDI BAZAR,

ANKOLA, BABRUWADA ,Uttar kannada

KARNATAKA - 581314

Phone No- 9449595405 (BM), 6361146360 (ABM)

3.

KARNATAKA BANK LTD

Noida branch

K-23/24, Sector-18 ,

Noida, Gautham Buddha Nagar,

UTTAR PRADESH - 201301

Phone No- 7838544412 (BM), 9654995411 (ABM)

GST: 09AABCT5589K2ZM.

4.

KARNATAKA BANK LTD

Tumakuru-B.H. Road branch

SHANTHALA COMPLEX, NO 435/A, B.H.ROAD,

BATAWADI, Tumakuru, Tumakuru

KARNATAKA -572103

Phone No -9449830838(BM), 9449595740(ABM)

Regards

Alok B

IT Department

TDH-Bengaluru

This mail is classified as 'INTERNAL' by ALOK B on December 17, 2025 at 11:04:20.

DISCLAIMER: Information contained and transmitted by this E-mail is proprietary to Karnataka Bank Ltd., and is intended for use only by the individual or entity to which it is addressed, and may contain information that is privileged, confidential or exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If this is forwarded message, the content of this E-mail may not have been sent with the authority of the bank. If you are not the intended recipient, an agent of the intended recipient or a person responsible for delivering the information to the named recipient, you are notified that any use, distribution, transmission, printing, copying or dissemination of this information in any way or in any manner is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please delete this mail and notify us immediately at [email-masked] WARNING: There are possibilities of Computer viruses getting transmitted via email. The recipient should check this email and any attachments for the presence of viruses. The bank accepts no liability for any damage caused by any virus probably transmitted by this email."